That’s right — you’ve been waiting patiently for this day and it’s finally here! Registration is now open for all 2019 Summer Institute in Global Leadershipweeks! Click on the links below for more information about each week:
- Climate Change June 24-28, Grades 7-12
- Global Health July 8-12, Grades 7-12
- Young Delegates July 22-26, Grades 5-7
- Women in Leadership July 22-26, Grades 7-10
- Advanced Negotiation and Chair Training July 29-Aug 2, Grades 11-12
- Human Rights July 29-Aug 2, Grades 7-10
- Advanced Public Speaking Aug 5-9, Grades 9-12
Engage in global issues, meet inspiring guest speakers, enhance your negotiation skills, step into the role of diplomats during Model UN simulations, and make new friends!
Register before March 31 for any Summer Institute in Global Leadership, get these awesome “Delegates Today Leaders Tomorrow” stickers in the mail!
Want to learn more about our Summer Institute in Global Leadership before registering? Check out our website or contact Lynn Arsenault, Marketing and Communications Manager, at email@example.com or (617) 482-4587.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!